While we’re always on the lookout for the next big trends and styles on the home decor horizon, we also take care to pay attention to the past: no matter what the look of the moment is, there are certain patterns, colors and aesthetics that stand the test of time, and are almost always in-demand by our customers. So, each year, we take a look at our best-selling throw pillow styles from the past twelve months to see what you loved most, which informs our inventory and new product decisions just as much as the trends we’re predicting for the year.
Curious about just what styles our customers can’t get enough of? Check out our list of the ten best-selling throw pillows (from our collection of thousands!) from 2015.
1. Kostya Geometric Pillow Purple. The polka dots have it! Our top two most-loved pillows of 2015 were from our spotted Kostya velvet collection.
3. Coastal accents, like the Fderik Trees Pillow Canary are consistently in high demand.
4. Haye Solid Velvet Pillow. You loved the luxe look of velvet, especially in a calming shade of aqua
5. Edythe ZigZag Pillow in Orange. Orange you surprised to see this striking shade in the mix?
6. Adele Floral Pillow: A classic floral print never goes out of style.
7. Naretha Plaid Pillow Gray: Shades of gray have been our most popular neutral for a few seasons now, especially in traditional prints like checks and stripes.
8. Amory Plaid Pillow Coal: A hipper, more modern take on the checked trend.
9. Lido Stripes Pillow in Natural: This pillow is the perfect complement to the French Country decor trend.
10. Mesa Animal Print Pillow: Leopard print truly never goes out of style.